|Registration Now Open for Fall Programs:|
The following lessons are available for our October 1st – December 23rd semester.
Classes offered for ages 5-18, for all skill levels.
Baseball & Softball Programs Available in Saskatoon!
|Inside Pitch has placed 195 players in college programs in the USA/Canada.|
*Instructors: Lead instructors include ex-professional and NCAA Division 1 graduates. They are also National Pitching Association certified, and former National team members! Come learn from the pros at Inside Pitch. We are dedicated to ongoing education for all of our programs, staying up-to-date with the latest techniques used to develop players at the highest levels.
*Flexible Scheduling: check schedule here for each program. During registration you will be able to choose your preferred day/time slot. We pre-book your time slot each week, but if you need to miss a class you can simply use our scheduling app to cancel the class and reschedule at your convenience, so you never have to lose a session!
*Deposit/Payment: only $100 deposit to hold a class time slot. Full payment due on or before Oct. 1st, 2019. Sibling discount 10% per child (2 or more) and multiple class discounts available as well!
|FALL 2019 REGISTRATION – CLICK HERE|
|Power Pitching (6 or less students per class):|
Learn how to throw harder with more control and less stress on your arm. This program is for all abilities ages 8+.
– Each week you will be taught a series of throwing and pitching exercises to increase speed, accuracy, and overall long term success on the mound. By the end of the 12 weeks of sessions the player will be able to throw with confidence.
– We use all the latest equipment to power our training, including pro turf mounds, j-bands, wonder weights, slow motion video, stalker radar, etc.
– We are trained and certified National Pitching Association and well versed in Driveline programming as well.
*Protocols designed by Inside Pitch are implemented to ensure the highest level of training for all players. Each player will receive a detailed report card outlining strengths, weaknesses and areas to develop.
|Hitting Development (8 or less students per class) :|
– Learn to hit with power and average to all fields. We have players take upwards of 200 swings per class.
– All drills are powered through our IP protocols developed by 8yr professional player, ex Milwauke Brewers outfielder, Ben Van Iderstine.Learn to hit like the pros from a pro!!
– Each player will receive a detailed report card outlining strengths, weaknesses, and areas to develop.
|Velocity Enhancement (Ages 13+, only 10 spots available!):|
– Want to throw HARD AND BE AWESOME! This is the program for you. It’s no secret what all the scouts are looking for on the pitching mound and at all the other positions on the field – STRONG ARMS!
– Over the past 4yrs our average velocity gain in stage 1 Velo Enhancement is 4mph. Our highest gain is 10mph in 12 weeks – 33 possible sessions.
– Training is 3x per week but players can pick any 2 days to attend, or even all 3 for best results! This program uses various weighted balls and plyo balls to develop arm path patterns that promote efficiency in the throwing motion resulting in increased speed! Players are tested every 2 weeks!
|Infield Development (6 or less students per class):|
– This program will take your game to the next level… ELIMINATE ERRORS
– Each week players will build on their skills in the infield from basic technique to turning double plays, charging and throwing on the run, feeds, etc. This program is for all ages, but only players that can keep up with fast paced drills and skill development.
– 200 Reps per class
|Catcher Development (6 or less students per class):|
– Receiving – #1 job of the catcher is to “catch” the ball! We will teach you how to aid the pitcher consistently with proper body position, glove position, and consistency.
– Blocking – as a catcher it is your responsibility to block balls in the dirt. We will teach you the newest, scientific way, to control the ball as it hits the dirt.
– Throwing – increase your “pop” time by learning how to throw with balance and posture like the Catchers you see on T.V. in the MLB
|Future Stars (Beginner Program, 6 or less students per class):|
– All around skill development program for players aged 5-8yrs old. This is a program that will introduce young players to the proper baseball techniques in all areas and have FUN doing it!
– Hitting – take batting practice in the cage
– Throwing – learn how to throw to a target and partner
– Catching a baseball – learn how to play catch properly
– Infielding – footwork and glove work to field the ball properly and effectively