NUTANA KIWANIS PARK
2242 Arlington Avenue, Saskatoon
Nutana Kiwanis Park is operated by Baseball Saskatoon and is primarily used for the 15U Division.
The newly constructed building is located near the corner of Arlington Ave. and Porter St., on the west side of the diamonds. The building includes a concession, umpire change rooms, meeting and office space, and washrooms.
Nutana Kiwanis Park baseball diamonds include 4 diamonds:
- Nutana #1 (NE): the premiere diamond, this diamond includes an artificial turf infield. Note: see here for footwear requirements
- Nutana #2 (SE): this diamond includes a grass infield
- Nutana #3 (SW): this diamond includes a red shale infield
- Nutana #4 (NW): this diamond includes red shale infield
*2021 UPDATE: The new 4-lane hitting tunnels are now installed and ready for use! Hitting tunnels are first come/first served, but priority for use goes to teams that have a game or have a field booked for practice.
Nutana Kiwanis Park diamonds are charge fields, and must be booked in order to use them. Rental rates are:
- Nutana #1 (NE): $50 per hour or $400 per day
- Nutana #2 (SE): currently unavailable to rent for practices, game rates are $50 per hour or $400 per day
- Nutana #3 (SW): $35 per hour or $275 per day
- Nutana #4 (NW): $35 per hour or $275 per day
To view the availability for Nutana Kiwanis Park, click here.
To book a diamond, send an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org