Welcome to the 13U Division page!
The 13U Division includes A, AA, and AAA Leagues.
Players born in 2007 & 2008 are eligible to play 13U baseball in 2020.
** 13U AAA Playoff Schedule – Updated **
** 13U AA Playoff Schedule – Updated **
** 13U A Playoff Schedule – Completed **
2019 13U Division Season Schedule – Updated April 25th*:
- April 23 13U Coaches Meeting – 7:00pm – Classroom, Gordie Howe Indoor Training Center
- May 1 – OPENING DAY
- May 10-12 – 13U AA League Early Bird Tournament
- May 18-20 – Victoria Day Weekend
- May 24-26 – 13U A, AAA League Early Bird Tournament
- May 31 – June 2 – 13U AA Open Tournament
- June 1 – Baseball Sask Selects Identification Camp – Martensville
- June 17 – 13U A League Playoffs Begin
- June 21-23 – 13U AAA Open Tournament
- June 28 – 13U A Season Ends
- July 1 – NO PLAY – Canada Day
- July 8 – 13U AA League Playoffs Begin
- July 15 – 13U AAA League Playoffs Begin
- July 25 – 13U AA League Season Ends
- July 26 – 13U AAA League Season Ends
- July 26 – 28 – 13U AA Tiers 1-5 Provincial Championships – Locations TBA
- August 2-4 – 13U AAA Provincial Championships – Saskatoon
- August 15-18 – 13U AAA Western Championships – Surrey, BC
- August 15-18 – 13U AA Western Championships – Location TBA
- August 22-25 – 13U AAA National Championships – Repentigny, QC.
SASKATOON 13U BASEBALL is a Developmental Division and exists to promote the baseball skills and sportsmanship of its participants. It is proud of the level of conduct and sportsmanship that has been shown in the past and expects all coaches and players to ensure that this will continue. It provides baseball for boys and girls, 12 and 13 years old, and is a member of Baseball Saskatchewan. Its game rules are based on the Baseball Canada rulebook.
Saskatoon 13U Baseball is regarded as one of the best 13U Divisions in the province and your child is sure to have a positive and enjoyable baseball experience while playing in one of its leagues. 13U baseball is the first exposure of young players to the complete game of baseball – runners leading off, sliding into base, and pitchers trying to picking off runners on base are now part of the game.
Teams entered in the Saskatoon 13U Baseball Division will play at one of three skill levels (Categories) – A, AA or AAA leagues. The season length and the level of commitment differ for each league – the AAA teams have the longest season and highest commitment level.
In addition to regular league play, teams will have the opportunity to play in local tournaments and to qualify for play in provincial tournaments.
Saskatoon 13U Baseball is a volunteer-run organization and its successful operation depends on the involvement and cooperation of players, coaches and parents. Teams and their parents will be asked to play an active role in running tournaments during the season and in projects to upgrade the baseball park.
The hub of 13U baseball in Saskatoon is the Geoff Hughes Baseball Park, built in 1996. It is a city-owned complex of three diamonds with shale infields, homerun fences and a clubhouse with bathroom facilities, a meeting room and a concession. All fields meet 13U national standards and improvements to the facility are on-going. It is considered one of the best 13U baseball parks in western Canada. While the City provides basic maintenance for the park, the 13U Division is responsible for any further improvements.
Past League Championship Results:
|2019 Champion||A’s||BlueJay Bombers||Royals|
|2019 Runner-Up||Cardinals||Gator A’s||SaskFive Giant Knucklers|
|2018 Champion||Braves||Blue Jay Warriors|
|2018 Runner-Up||Muenster RedSox||Cardinals Krause|
|Blue Jay Blitz||Prince Albert Royals||Prince Albert Royals|
|Sask Five Giants||Sask Five Giants||Blue Jay Heat|
|A’s||Blue Jay Heat||A’s|
|Blue Jays||Muenster RedSox||Davidson|
|Braves||Bashin’ Braves||Blue Jay Bandits|
|Cardinals||Bashin’ Braves||Kaos Braves|
|Braves||Cardinals 2||Barracuda Braves|
|Martensville||Blue Jay Crush||Dalmeny|