*The 2021 Evan Thomas Memorial Bantam 15U AAA Tournament is scheduled for June 4th, 5th & 6th 2021. *
*The 2021 tournament will be governed by Sask Health Authority restrictions that are in effect at the time of the tournament. Eligibility of out-of-province, or travel teams will be determined as more information becomes available closer to June.*
**This is a Stay-To-Play Tournament for all teams requiring overnight accommodations. We have partnered with Airline Hotels. Please use our host hotels for your accommodation needs, click here for more information**
NUTANA KIWANIS PARK, SASKATOON
2021 Tournament June 4th-6th:
- Open to teams competitive at the AAA level of play
- 16–team limit
- Four-game guarantee
- $650 Entry Fee
- Registration open from February 1-April 15, 2021
- Host hotel blocks have been confirmed. All travelling teams are required to stay at the host hotel.
- Games are seven innings
- Nine-man baseball with re-entry will be played.
- Baseball Sask pitch count rules will apply.
- Wood Bats or equivalent (see Baseball Sask bat rules) will be used.
- Teams should be prepared to play on Friday, June 4th. Where possible, teams travelling the furthest distance will not be scheduled for a Friday game.
- All games will be played at Nutana Kiwanis Park, which has undergone extensive upgrades in 2019, including a new building with washrooms and a concession.
Methods of payment for entry fees:
- Cheques to be made payable to Evan Thomas Memorial Trust, write your team’s name on the back of the cheque and mail to: Evan Thomas Memorial Trust, 702 Bolstad Turn, Saskatoon, SK S7W 0Y2
- Interac Email Transfer – please email your payment to email@example.com and make the password etball21. Write your team’s name in the message box of the email.
2019 Evan Thomas Memorial Tournament Champions – Saskatoon Astros
“Pearls For The Boys” T-Shirts are still available Please see ordering instructions included on the order form: https://www.baseballsaskatoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Pearls-for-Evan-Quinn-T-Shirt-Order-Form.pdf