All games today being cancelled due to air quality. Environment Canada has placed Saskatoon’s Air Quality Health Index at a 10+ which is the highest it can go, due to the smoke from forest fires. It looks to stay this way the rest of the day. It is recommended that all non-essential outdoor activities be canceled.
Ed Bryant Field at Geoff Hughes Park likely playable but will have some soft spots after an irrigation issue.
Geoff Hughes Park and Nutana 3 are too wet to play. Game from Nutana 3 and Ed Bryant being moved to Nutana 1 tonight. Games on Zeman and Resch will try to reschedule.
18U game today cancelled due to wet field conditions
As of 3:00pm all diamonds are playable and games are still on. The forecast shows that rain is very likely, and game-time decisions may need to be made. If any of our diamonds receive rain in the meantime and are too wet, this page will be updated at that time, and we will cancel your games in TeamLinkt so you receive notification. For games in Martensville, please see the SaskFive website.
All league games are on as scheduled after the rain.
Kilburn & Nutana infields are still very wet, please practice in the grass. For Geoff Hughes Park, please check the conditions of the infields before practicing on them.
The infields are still too wet after the rain, so we are cancelling practices from 11U up to 18U. Rally Cap can still practice in the outfield if they wish and if it is not pouring rain at practice time.
All practices for Monday, May 24th are cancelled due to rain.
All 13U games scheduled for tonight are cancelled due to rain. Coordinator/administrator will update on new date/time once diamonds and umpires are confirmed.