*The 2021 Quinn Stevenson Memorial 18U Midget AA Tournament has been cancelled for 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions.*
Quinn Stevenson Memorial 18U Midget AA Tournament Information:
Quinn Stevenson loved baseball, so this is tournament is a great tribute to Quinn the Ball Player. This ball tournament is all about enjoying the great sport of baseball, being a sportsman, enjoying some hard competition to achieve something, and having some fun with friends – the Slow Train way to play baseball. Learn more about Quinn here: https://www.baseballsaskatoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/QS16.pdf
Please check out Quinn’s memorial website to learn more about Quinn, and to see where the proceeds from his trust-scholarship go.
*The 2021 tournament will be governed by Sask Health Authority restrictions that are in effect at the time of the tournament. Eligibility of out-of-province, or travel teams will be determined as more information becomes available closer to June.*
Entry Fee: $700
- Open to A and AA Midget teams, maximum of 24 teams.
- Registration will be open from Feb 1st to April 30th 2021.
- Teams should be prepared to play on Friday, May 28th. Where possible, teams travelling the furthest distance will be not be scheduled for games on Friday
- Games will be played at Cairns Field, Leakos Field, Kate Waygood Park, and possibly Peter Zakresky Park. All locations have fields with shale or grass infields. Night games may be scheduled.
- Cash prizes to the top-finishing teams
- This tournament is a “Stay-To-Play” tournament for any teams requiring overnight accommodations. We have partnered with Airline Hotels. Click here for more information and to reserve rooms for your team.
We are offering the following methods of payment for entry fees:
- Cheques to be made payable to Baseball Saskatoon, write your team’s name and the name of the tournament on the back of the cheque and mail to: Baseball Saskatoon, 1713 Ewart Avenue, Saskatoon, SK., S7H 2L1
- Interac Email Transfer – please email your payment to email@example.com and make the password stoonball2021.
** The entry fee must be received before a team will be considered confirmed in this tournament.
For further information, contact Tournament Chairperson, Craig Stevenson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.